On October 15, 2014, KMS became an independently operated, wholly owned subsidiary of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc.
(NYSE American: LTS).
Ladenburg Thalmann is a leading innovator of the network model in the Independent Advisory and Brokerage (IAB) space. The firm draws on its illustrious financial services history to empower and strengthen its subsidiaries while embracing their unique cultures and identities, pooling their collective resources to meet the needs of American investors.
An established, reputable foundation
Ladenburg’s investment banking business, Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. (LTCO), has been a New York Stock Exchange member since December 11, 1879 — ranking among the 10 longest-seated members of the NYSE.
Today, Ladenburg serves a growing network of more than 4,000 independent financial advisors nationwide. As part of a collaborative network of five firms, our affiliated advisors gain a competitive advantage and access to resources and services not offered by other organizations.
The Ladenburg Advantage
The Ladenburg Advantage is a suite of services that augments the capabilities of KMS financial advisors by delivering a robust range of institutional-caliber products, services, resources and solutions.
Some of the most popular features of the Ladenburg Advantage include:
- Wealth management and asset management expertise provided through Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management (LTAM)
- Investment banking, syndicate and capital market products, fixed income trading and equity research provided through LTCO
- Complex insurance planning provided through Highland Capital Brokerage, a subsidiary of Ladenburg Thalmann
- Trust and estate planning solutions provided through Premier Trust, a subsidiary of Ladenburg Thalmann
- A dedicated team of Advanced Planning consultants who work collaboratively with advisors to meet the nuanced needs of affluent, high-net-worth clients